Outsourcing the office cleaning services can reduce your cleaning costs and make your office look better, and be safe and comfortable. However one must ensure to find the right janitorial services company.
Here are 7 tips to identify the right janitorial services company:
• Consider the level of cleaning expertise the potential vendor brings and decide whether they will fulfill your expectations.
• Check licenses and insurance coverage.
• Check two-three references. What other clients say is important. Ask whether they are satisfied and for how long they have been using these services.
• Ask if the janitorial services company can handle the operations in case of emergency or some unusual circumstances. Examples include cases of any urgent services required or flexible hours due to change of schedule.
• Consider value-added services such as carpet maintenance, parking area sweeping, window cleaning, dedicated manager, electronic payments and much more.
• Negotiate a price that will serve you well now and in the short future.
Finding the right janitorial service provider helps save money, time and frustration.